Listening to: You Give Me Something - James Morrison

My First Dive

My First Dive
Pulau Dayang

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Awakening

So many things happened lately.....
Sigh, I don't even know where should I start. 

Well, first is the lost of my colleague. His lost sparked off many concerns. 

First to react was my mom, her comments hit me hard. She ask me if its worth risking my life for that few thousand dollars a month? I can see the worry in her face ... I felt so bad =( 

With all that ... I turned to ponder at look at my work. Why is it that the management is still taking so many jobs? We are supposed to be mourning for the lost of our fellow colleague. But seems like nothing much is set aside. How are we supposed to stay focus for the dives. Also realized that many of the workers are overworked. Been working thru the weekends with no rests. I'm TOTALLY exhausted. Wanted to take MC to rest, but i can't bear to leave the rest in the lurch =(

Then there is she, like an angel lighting up my darkness once again. 

No comments: